Patient Participation group
Saltash Health Centre has an active Patient Participation Group.
The Patient Participation Group (PPG) provides a means of patients having a say in and about the services provided by Saltash Health Centre, to achieve best possible care experience and facilities for patients.
The role of the PPG is as follows:
Help The Practice To Improve Services
- Provide feedback from patients on any issue relevant or researched
- Monitor the accessibility of the practice communications e.g. reception/website/surveys and feedback to practice
- Carry out surveys e.g. patients satisfaction/health needs/patient awareness/available information/expectations
- Help to obtain patient views on any new builds/services/opening hours etc
- Health education
- Promoting special days or health promotions e.g. no-smoking, walk to work, diet advice, diabetes, COPD, long term medical conditions, disability awareness, some cancers etc
- Representing the practice when patient voices are needed
- Ensuring any information is “user friendly”, available for all and up to date
If you wish to join the Patient Participation Group, please complete our online form.
Please view our PPG Meeting Minutes, Newsletters and Miscellaneous.
Please view our online PPG leaflet for more information about our Patient Participation Group.
Contacting the PPG
If you wish to contact the Patient Participation Group please place your contact details in the PPG post box in the waiting room or email firstname.lastname@example.org.